Milica is a licensed physiotherapist, graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation from Medical College of Professional Studies, Belgrade, Serbia in 2008.
She has over 10 years of post-graduate experience in variety of settings: hospitals, outpatient orthopedic clinics within Serbia and UAE. She was a part of ATP medical team at Serbia Open Tennis Tournament in 2010.
Milica has a strong emphasis placed on manual therapy and exercise prescription along with motor retraining while providing individualized treatment program.
She has taken extensive training in manual therapy, dry needling and she is a certified Neurokinetic therapist:
- Cyriax Modern Orthopedic medicine – Belgrade, Serbia
- PNF concept – Belgrade, Serbia
- Deep Dry Needling Level 1 and Level 2 – Dubai, UAE
- Neurokinetic Therapy-Level 1, New York, USA
- Neurokinetic Therapy – Level 2 – Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Manual Therapy with Osteopathy Techniques Cranium-Cervico complex – Dubai, UA
Special interest includes:
- Back and neck pain disorders
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries and prevention
- Pre and post operative Rehab
- Elbow’s conditions
- Shoulder, arm, hand pain management/Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot, heel pain and ankle injuries, muscle/joints sprains/strains/fractures
- Frozen shoulder, rotator cuff pain and injuries
- Stretching, mobilizing and manipulative techniques
- Functional strength and conditioning
- Management of chronic illness like diabetes, heart disease, arthritis
- TMJ and headaches